A mixture of well rotted straw based cattle manure, chicken manure and mushroom compost. Rotted for up to 5 years and bagged under cover to produce a high quality, versatile, friable, easy to use soil conditioner. Suitable for most non ericaceous Tree and shrub planting schemes, vegetable gardens and Rose beds.
A firm favourite with landscape contractors and allotment growers.
- Cow Manure
- Mushroom Compost
- Horse Manure (Shavings based)
- Encourages strong root development
- Improves soil structure
- Aids water retention
This can be used as
- Tree and shrub planting compost when mixed with onsite/imported soil.
- For established herbaceous borders
- Perfect for Rose beds
- Ideal for vegetables especially Brassicas - (NOT suitable for carrots)
Mushroom Compost Information:
This product is also available in loose bulk loads, for more information please call us on 01994 231121
- Within five working days
- Additional surcharges apply for the far North and South West of England, London, Wales and Scotland.
Please view our haulage tarrif sheet for more information: here
For Orders - Please use https://www.cpa-horticulture.co.uk/farmyard-manure